The WMC Boys Soccer Parents’ Club is a non-profit organization formed to promote and support the WMC Boys Soccer Program through proceeds from membership dues, fundraisers and volunteering.
The Club does this in several ways:
- Purchasing items to improve and enhance the program
- Two Practice Jerseys
- Hosting the Kick-Off Dinner at the beginning of the season
- Coordinating pasta parties for the teams
- Sponsoring Senior Night
- Subsidizing the End-of-Season Banquet to celebrate accomplishments & honor the seniors
- Purchasing gifts for the seniors and coaches
- Fundraising and Team building activities
- Awarding Senior Scholarship
You may assume that the school’s athletic budget covers all the costs of the soccer program. The truth is, the school’s budget doesn’t provide everything. The Club fills in the gaps. In previous seasons, the Club has purchased:
- Uniforms (both home and away)
- Long Sleeve Jerseys for Varsity
- Duffle and draw string bags
- Coolers for away game sandwiches
- Locker room speaker
- West Essex Tournament fees
- Mount Olive Tournament fees
Monies collected through membership and fundraisers determine what support the Parents’ Club can provide to our players. The Parents’ Club needs your support by joining and paying dues. You can also support the Club by getting involved in any of the several activities and fundraisers the Club sponsors. All monies raised go to supporting the soccer program.
Please join. Dues are $150 for Freshmen and Seniors (includes team polos for Freshmen and Banners for Seniors) and $125 for Sophomores/Juniors.
The goal of the Parents’ Club is for your son to have the best experience possible with the WMC Boys Soccer Program! We sincerely hope you appreciate the benefits of joining and supporting the Parents’ Club as it aims to supplement your son’s soccer experience. In addition to dues, there will be a spirit wear sale (optional), we will be collecting money for sub sandwiches for away games (again, optional) and for the banquet at the end of the year.